Alright so let me start by saying I need 15 sentences with 7 preterite and 6 imperfect tense verbs.
and my powerpoint is going to be about my favorite holiday which is HAlloween.
So please help me translate these and keep in mind the 7 preterite and 6 imperfects!
1) Last year I wore my scary costume and went out to scare kids.
2) My family has never celebrated Holloween
3) Halloween has been a especial holiday in the US since 1904
4) My friends and I went to a Haunted House
5) Halloween has always been a very dangerous holiday
6) People go to Party City to buy their costume
7) Party City has always been very expansive
8) Once I got a Pikachu costume from my grandmother
9) The Germans invented Holloween
10) Halloween has never been about looking scary
11) Last year my friend dressed up as Bill Clinton
12) My mother has always been scared of Halloween
13) For the past years, Halloween has always been very cold
14) On Halloween last year, I broke the record of going 100 MPH.
15) I always fix my bed on Halloween mornings
Thank you guys!
also, if you guys want you can make little tweaks on these sentences, as long as it's school appropriate and related to Halloween