To add a termbase (.txt file) in XB in order to run a terminology QA using the same program, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to Project > Project Properties or press F2 or the corresponding bottom on the Menu bar.
2. The Project Properties window will show up. On the tab Files, press the bottom Add...
3. A new window will show up (Add Files to Project). If the option Tab-delimited text is not marked, marked it and press Next.
4. In the File List tab of the same window, press Add File...
5. A new window will show up (Add Glossary). Enter the file route in the box File name (leave the option Text/UTXFiles in the Type of file box) and press Open.
6. The window Add Files to Project will show up again. In the File List tab, press Next. In the Priorities tab, mark the options Remove Duplicates and Key Terms. Also, choose the priority of the term base. If it is a client's glossary, choose High. Press OK.
7. The window Project Properties will show up again; press OK.
8. If you have already uploaded the bilingual files, you will be ready to run a terminology QA in XB. Otherwise, you will have to follow a similar procedure to upload the files to be QA-ed.