+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Borat: 10!

 
  1. #11
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    575

    Exclamation Borat get a Nomination!!!

    Borat get a nomination, but for Adapted Screenplay.

    Oscars.com: Adapted Screenplay

    But, I agree 100% that Borat "deserves to win Best Picture" this year!!!

    And I also think that it deserves more than 1 nomination... best actor too for sure!

  2. #12
    IUS
    IUS is offline
    Administrator IUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Miami, United States
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor
    Borat get a nomination, but for Adapted Screenplay.

    Oscars.com: Adapted Screenplay

    But, I agree 100% that Borat "deserves to win Best Picture" this year!!!

    And I also think that it deserves more than 1 nomination... best actor too for sure!
    Upssss, you were totally right....

  3. #13
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    575

    Exclamation Does Borat deserve to win Best Picture Oscar 2007?

    Why don't start a Poll:

    Does Borat deserve to win Best Picture Oscar 2007?

  4. #14
    IUS
    IUS is offline
    Administrator IUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Miami, United States
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs up Borat Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor
    Why don't start a Poll:

    Does Borat deserve to win Best Picture Oscar 2007?
    Let's do it!

  5. #15
    Contributing User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    158

    Default

    Well, I think I must, I have to see Borat !! Everybody are enjoyed by the movie...

    But surely it can be a good change to have Borat like the Best Actor for this year !! Original...

  6. #16
    IUS
    IUS is offline
    Administrator IUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Miami, United States
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    100

  7. #17
    Forum User US-Translator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    148

    Arrow Divertida y con Contenido

    Me segui riendo dos horas despues de irme del cine... al menos debiera estar NOMINADA para los Oscars de MEJOR ACTOR y MEJOR PELICULA.

  8. #18
    Contributing User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    158

    Default

    Who's the Director of the movie ? The same guy...? That guy was rapper before, he presented one time the MTV Awards, do you remember with the nickname's "Ali G". He's the guy who drive the limousine car in the video of Madonna Music too... You see...?

  9. #19
    Moderator reminder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Power
    1209

    Default Michael Moore

    I don't remember now whether the films by Michael Moore deserved an Oscar Award. I don't think so.

    In fact, some nominees don't attend this show (rare) because they don't share the purpose of these awards. In some very rare cases, some people won the Award and neglected it.

    In my opinion, these awards are closely related to the show business ($$$).

  10. #20
    IUS
    IUS is offline
    Administrator IUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Miami, United States
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    100

    Arrow "Ali G"

    Quote Originally Posted by guillaume
    Who's the Director of the movie ? The same guy...? That guy was rapper before, he presented one time the MTV Awards, do you remember with the nickname's "Ali G". He's the guy who drive the limousine car in the video of Madonna Music too... You see...?
    Yeap, he is "Ali G".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •