+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Herculene

  1. #1
    V R
    V R is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Rep Power

    Default Herculene

    This is a type of paper, do you know how it's call in english.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Rep Power

    Default Re: Herculene

    I found it is called Herculene paper. See for instance: Drafting Film (Herculene)

    Hope it helps!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts