+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Routledge Technical Dictionary

 
  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    ¿Alguien todavía tiene este diccionario que funcione con Windows 7 de 32 bits?

  2. #12
    Senior Member mem286's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Fe, Argentina
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    2225

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmin Osoyo View Post
    ¿Alguien todavía tiene este diccionario que funcione con Windows 7 de 32 bits?
    Si. Yo lo tengo. Con Windows 7 de 32 bits funciona perfecto. Lo vuelvo a subir y apenas lo tenga te paso el link

  3. #13
    Senior Member mem286's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Fe, Argentina
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    2225

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmin Osoyo View Post
    ¿Alguien todavía tiene este diccionario que funcione con Windows 7 de 32 bits?
    DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...00&usp=sharing

    ​Sorry, this link is down
    Last edited by mem286; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:12 PM.

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Greetings! I'm not sure, since I've just joined this site, but apparently you posted this about 20 years ago, is that so? Anyway, I can't access your rapidshare link and wonder if you could provide me with a fresher link to it or any other means for me to download your Routledge Technical Dictionary En>Sp. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance.

  5. #15
    Senior Member mem286's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Fe, Argentina
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    2225

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by JARC&NALS View Post
    Greetings! I'm not sure, since I've just joined this site, but apparently you posted this about 20 years ago, is that so? Anyway, I can't access your rapidshare link and wonder if you could provide me with a fresher link to it or any other means for me to download your Routledge Technical Dictionary En>Sp. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance.

    Hello! yes, it was so long ago, it seems like ages!! lol... The Rapidshare link is down, of course. I had upload it to my Google Drive but I must have erased it... If I find a back-up on dvd I'll let you know...

    ​DONE! Have a look at my first post please
    Last edited by mem286; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:15 PM.

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Very kind and generous of you.... thank SO very much!!!

  7. #17
    Senior Member mem286's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Fe, Argentina
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    2225

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by JARC&NALS View Post
    Very kind and generous of you.... thank SO very much!!!
    More than welcome!! Have a look at the new threads... I posted two more Routledge Dictionaries on cdrom.... Business and Finance

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Thank you! And even at the risk of imposing, I wonder if you could help me with something -- I couldn't install the Diccionario Técnico because of the following error (I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, Build. 7601):

    "La versión de este archivo no es compatible con la versión de Windows que está ejecutando. Compruebe la información del sistema del equipo para ver si necesita una versión x86 (32 bits) o x64 (64 bits) del programa y después póngase en contacto con el proveedor".

    As far as you know, is there any relatively easy way I can fix this? Thank you very much in advance.

  9. #19
    Senior Member mem286's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Fe, Argentina
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    2225

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by JARC&NALS View Post
    Thank you! And even at the risk of imposing, I wonder if you could help me with something -- I couldn't install the Diccionario Técnico because of the following error (I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, Build. 7601):

    "La versión de este archivo no es compatible con la versión de Windows que está ejecutando. Compruebe la información del sistema del equipo para ver si necesita una versión x86 (32 bits) o x64 (64 bits) del programa y después póngase en contacto con el proveedor".

    As far as you know, is there any relatively easy way I can fix this? Thank you very much in advance.
    I guess the problem is that it doesn't work on Windows 7, 64 bits... I have it on Windows 7, 32 bits and works perfect....

    These kind of problems exist with most old sofware. Longman or McMillan have released an update for old products to run on the new systems... Maybe Routledge has one as well... but I don't know for sure. In general, 64-bit systems can run 32-bit programs, as they're backwards compatible. It doesn't work the other way around, though: a 32-bit computer cannot run 64-bit Windows or 64-bit programs. If I find a patch I'll let you know...

  10. #20
    Senior Member mem286's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Fe, Argentina
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    2225

    Default Re: Routledge Technical Dictionary

    Have a look at this page.. Routledge should have something like this... Macmillan Dictionaries - FAQs | Macmillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •