A member of the forum told me the link is not working for her. In case someone else is having difficulties to see the page, I copy the text below:
For Microsoft Office 2007 users:
- In Microsoft Word 2007, click on the Office button and click on the Word Options Tab.
- Select Customize in the left Pane. This opens the Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
- Click on the Customize button at the bottom of this dialog. This opens the Customize keyboard dialog.
- Under Categories, select Macros. This displays the available macros in the Marcos list.
- In the Macros list, select the TW4Win macro that you want to change. The current keyboard shortcut for this macro appears in the Current Keys area.
- In the Press new Shortcut key area, press the new shortcut you want to assign, preferably unused shortcuts that are easily accessible from the laptop keyboard. Click on the Assign button. Repeat this procedure for all macros you want to use with keyboard shortcuts.
NOTE: The changes you make are saved in the template Normal.dotm by default. This means that updates to the Translator's Workbench template (TRADOS8.dot and previous versions) will not override your changes. Be sure to make regular backups of Normal.dot to keep your customisations safe.