How cool are one liners? Short, concise, unexpected, funny. You can read a lot of jokes in 5 seconds.
Here are some geek one liners, who has more?
- I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
- Tis better to have debugged and lost, than never to have compiled at all.
- The best Windows accelerator is that which works at 9.81m/s2
- With Windows you pay for the OS and get the T-shirts for free. With Linux, you get the OS for free and pay for the T-Shirts.
- “640K ought to be enough for anybody.” - Bill Gates, 1981 (this one is actually true!)
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.
- Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."