Hi again, Frank! I found a quiz for you... enjoy!!
You only have 20 seconds to answer each question.. so DON'T CHEAT!
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER?
1. The capital of Kentucky is
2. Which geographic location is located west of the Interior Lowlands and east of the Rocky Mountains?
3. Which statement about a cube is true?
It has exactly 4 vertices
It has exactly 8 edges
It has exactly 6 faces
It has exactly 6 edges
4. What is the prime factorization of 100?
5. Mr. Vale buys about 14.7 gallons of gas for his car every week. About how many gallons of gas does he buy in 4 weeks?
6. The Columbia river was explored by
Lewis and Clark
Coronado and Columbus
Ponce de Leon
7. Scarcity is a problem when
wants are unlimited and resources are limited
wants are limited and resources are unlimited
wants and resources are balanced
no wants and no resources exist
8. The way of life for a group of people is called its
9. Which option describes the rule for determining the last 3 numbers shown in this sequence: 28,84,252,756?
Each number is 56 more than the previous number.
Each number is 64 more than the previous number
Each number is 4 times the previous number.
Each number is 3 times the previous number.
10. What do the stripes on the United States flag represent?
the Presidents of the United States
the immigrants from around the world
the original 13 colonies
the wars the United States has fought
2. Great Plains
3. It has exactly 6 faces
5. 60 gallons
6. Lewis and Clark
7. wants are unlimited and resources are limited
9. Each number is 3 times the previous number.
10. the original 13 colonies