Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to yourIPOD
Download iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Converter Suite at Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to youIPOD
The article includes two parts.
Part 1: Rip DVD movie to youriPod (Windows)
Part 2: Convert AVI, WMV, MPEG, RM, RMVB, ASF, MOV, DivX, XviD, MPG to youriPod MP4 or H264 format (Windows)
How to rip DVD to iPod (Windows)
1. Download the latest version DVD to youriPod Converter + youriPod Movie/Video Converter Suite at Share : how to rip DVD and convert Video to youriPod and install it. You can download about it by referrring here.
2. Run the DVD to iPod Converter, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. One or several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.
3. As usual, the longest title is the main file of the movie. You can remove the title you don't like to convert by unchecking the title. Set 'Subtitle', 'Audio Languages' to what you like.
4. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking the related button.
5. Click 'Convert' button to start the youriPod DVD conversion.
6. Find the .mp4 file that DVD to iPod converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select 'Add File to Library' from the 'File' menu and select the encoded movies. Now you can watch it with iTunes or Quicktime Player on your PC.
Tips: Download iTunes 7+quicktime Player package from Apple - QuickTime - Download
7. Load the MP4 files to iPod by clicking 'File -> Update iPod'. Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPod anywhere and anytime.