I’m not if requests like this are welcome in this forum, but I figured I’d give it a shot.
I’m writing a short play with strong Spanish influences, and feel it’s necessary to include some actual Spanish in the text. Unfortunately, I don’t know the first thing about the Spanish language.
I have a list of seven (admittedly obscure) phrases I was hoping someone would be willing to translate for me:
1. The Palm Tree
2. That orange almost crushed my wife!
3. That boy is having a kidney attack next to my wife!
4. Quit screaming, you jumpy cow!
5. That duke called my wife a jumpy cow!
6. I’ve had enough of this nonsense!
7. Yes, mother dearest?
If anyone can help, I would be greatly appreciative! Thank you in advance!