Hola a todos, I need your help with the following:
- Good morning boss, how are you doing? (as in my manager at work)
* Good morning Lisa, I am fine, and you?
- I'm good, thank you. I want to ask you when we will receive our pay-check?
* You will receive it at the end of the month, on the 28th of june to be precise.
- Ok, do you mind if i go check my balance at the bank (consultar el saldo?)? I hope I have enough money to pay the bill from this week. (ojala que tenga suficiente dinero para pagar el proyecto de ley de esta semana?)
* Yes go ahead. Could you get some money (sacar dinero?) for the company too? Here is the check, exchange it in money please and change the half of the currency in dollars (cambiar dinero?) so that we can pay our client.
- Alright I will do that. By the way, do you know how to apply for a credit card?
* If you go on the website of the local bank, you will see a form that you can fill in and print it out to send it to the bank. I suggest that you ask the employee at the bank for more information.
- Ah yes I see, it is important (es importante que..?) to ask them for more information so I won't fill the form in wrong. It is very convenient (es conveniente que..? because i am going to the bank right now so i can ask them about this matter too.
* Indeed, good luck. Be back in half an hour please, because we have to discuss kind of campaign (seportes publicitarios?) we will do for advertising our new product.
- I just got back, they told me i should fill in the form on the internet and send it to them by mail to apply for a credit card. Oh yes about the campaign, I was thinking (creo que?) tv ads, posters, radio commercials (una anuncio de television, folletos, una cuna de radio?). That way the new product will get a lot of attention from the public.
* That's a good idea, I agree with you (yo tambien lo veo asi?) that with those advertising tools the new product will get a lot of attention. I will discuss it with another manager to see his opinion.
- Tomorrow is Hugo's birthday, we should send him a birthday card and congratulate him on behalf of us all, what do you think?
* Definitely! My birthday was a couple of weeks ago, i have invited you, why didn't you come? What a shame you did not come (que pena que no hayas venido?).
- I am truly sorry, I would like you to come to my coming birthday and i hope to make it up with you (me gustaria que...?)
* Ok we will do that, now let's get to work, we have a lot to do!
The words in the braces are the words i need to use, i have to use sentences with subjuntivo and futuro.
Thank you in advance!!