What are the advantages and disadvantages of being famous?
Nowadays, being a famous person in Spain can be very lucrative. There are many programmes that give a wide offer such as “MTV”, “Telecinco” and “Antena 3”. This, added to the fact that in Spain we have always had an interest of this kind of programmes, makes the perfect combination for being or trying to be famous.
The advantages of being famous are quite obvious:
• You are known by a lot of people.
• You will earn money very fast.
• Your social status (life style) will change in a better way.
However, there are many disadvantages of being famous:
• Your private life disappears.
• You can ruin your marriage.
• You can be kidnapped or hurt by criminals.
• You will be criticized in many different ways.
• Stalkers will be chasing you for every day of your life.
In conclusion, being a famous person can be very risky, and in my personal opinion there are many more disadvantages than advantages, but this seems to have no matter on those people who want to be famous.
Please, check my report for mistakes (grammar, punctuation and spelling)