+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: House

Default Re: House

he's starting to soften up a bit, but he is still HOUSE. I love this season!!

Contributing User

House is great! I was flipping thru the channels one day and came across it and was hooked. Luckily for me it was a marathon so I was able to see a complete season at once! It is very educational. I enjoy watching it. However, my ultimate favorite is and might forever be ER. I remember crying with much of the episodes. The storyline was awesome and the cast had so much charisma that could not be overlooked. I miss it!

Contributing User

It's a little scary though all the tests, the patient's have to go thru before they finally find out exactly what's wrong with the person. To think that so many people out there have actually experienced such makes you thankful for the small things in life. Like our health....

Forum User

Love this series as well!

I definitely agree with brapoza, you definitely have to appreciate the little things in life! Carpe diem!

Contributing User

Totally. crobertson. Are you familiar with ER? What are your thoughts on that series? It was and still is one of my favorites tv shows.

Forum User

Hi brapoza,

I don't get to watch it as often as I'd like unfortunately to
    but I think it's a great series as well. The plots put together with the actors make the show what it is, one of favorite actors is Dr. Carter.

It's definitely an eye opener to remind you that anything can happen in the blink of an eye but I somehow prefer Dr. House to ER.

--
    [IMG]imap://crobertson%40trustedtranslations%2Ecom@imap.google mail.com:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/Template%3E32?part=1.2.2[/IMG]

Contributing User

Crobertson, I too don't get to watch House regularly. When I do it is definitely a treat. I found it very interesting that you prefer House to ER. Dr. House is witty, sarcastic, intense, intelligent and hilarious. He is my favorite character. They both are exceptional programs but alas, I'm partial to ER. What's your take on Grey's Anatomy?

Forum User

Dr. House's prevalent sense of humor mixed with his knowledge definitely makes him unique! He's quite direct especially for being a dr. but he pulls it off well. Would you say he comes across as rude?

He's without a doubt my favorite character as well.

Grey's Anatomy is also good, it has a little bit of everything, drama, comedy,scandal, I used to watch it a lot more in the past. It's doesn't depict as many real life occurrences or is as graphic as Dr. House or ER but the actors from the first few seasons are great. I've seen almost all of the episodes except the last couple seasons. I much prefer the first seasons though. Do you watch it?

Contributing User

I agree with you completely! I actually wouldn't say that he is rude as much as he is direct. He has that "Tell it like it is, regardless if you like it or not" attitude. Personally, I feel like more people should have that kind of attitude. Sometimes, you can't beat around the bush and tip toe around everyone's feelings. You have to take the facts and lay them out on the table. More then that though, in his type of work, people should know what they are facing and what chances they have. Anything else is misleading and unfair depending on the circumstance.

As far as the characters on house, Dr. House is also my favorite hands down, no competition there!

I use to watch Grey's religiously until Seattle Grace merged with Mercy West. To me, when they hospitals merged, the show lost something. The chemistry between the characters changed and the plot went from nail biting dramatic to simply unrealistic. It doesn't have that relatable element anymore. I am not as interested as I use to be. I to prefer the beginning seasons to the ones running currently as well.

Forum User

Yes, I agree with you 100%, it's definitely better to be direct rather than beat around the bush! One of the main characteristics that I can appreciate about Dr.House.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information