+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** & The City

Default Re: *** & The City

It's definitely a movie to see with your girlfriends! I've seen it and I had lots of fun!!

Saludiños,

Bel

I really enjoyed it! I laughed cried and laughed again for almost 3 hours! I didn't see it with my friends, though.. I took my grandmother! she loved it too

I liked the show, and I liked the movie too, although I have a couple of things around in my head.

These people don't have relatives? You see many social events during the movie, trips, etc, and no one ever mentions a father, mom, grandmother... Steve's mother is mentioned once (with Alzheimer in an elderly home) but that's all!

How can they actually have time to do all this?? Carrie wants to move in a part, and packs everything in like one day, and has time to parade around trying old dresses she finds while packing. They go on a sudden trip to Mexico that is arranged in about 5 minutes, the only one who mentions something about not being able to go is Miranda, but the next scene, the 4 of them in Mexico!

How could Big make that walk-in closet that is as big as my whole house out of the tiny space that was there before? Did he also buy the house next door?

Quote Originally Posted by analaura
    Hi everyone,

well, I saw it this weekend, I´m a fan of the series, and I wasn´t expecting anything out of the world for this movie, it was worth seeing it.
    I´ve seen it with my girlfriends, and we had fun, that´s fine for me...
    Absolutely! You need to be fan of the series to really like this movie. It's not a masterpiece, we all know that, but it's quite cool seeing the girls on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica

How could Big make that walk-in closet that is as big as my whole house out of the tiny space that was there before? Did he also buy the house next door?
    My thoughts exactly!!! hehe!!
    I really enjoyed the movie in spite of all the unrealistic situations. I loved the sushi scene. Samantha rocks! :-)

Sorry, I don't go to the movies to see realistic situations... that's the whole point. Whenever I want reality I look out the window! I love that they wake up and their make up and hair is perfect, or they get wet in the rain and still look good! I'm still trying to do that!

Hi

Well, I saw the movie the day it was launched back there in Porto Alegre, we had a great time, I was with my sister who is also a big fan of the series just like me, I agree the movie looks silly compared to the series, that they tried to behanve Samantha either way - she could either have stayed for life with that cute one OR could have started off a new life all alone again, still I think they kept her halfway... this is moralism, I know.

And yes, I agree the end of the movie was not what I expected at all, I believe the series are much more realistic. I like to see one episode every now and then, I think it is a great work of those 4 girls. Plus NYork, life issues, English practice...

Saludos!

Eliana

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information