+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lugares para vacaciones!

Contributing User

oh please Emily don't say "Adieu".. it's like that I'm going to die.. you use that word for someone you will not see anymore in your life.. noooo... be careful or your profesor are going to be furious !! jajaja...
    ...por Paris no hay problema chicas, si puedo servir de guia, vamonos !!

Ali

Dalee!!
    Para cuando es la fecha de partida?
    A tout a l'heure

Contributing User

Ojo Aline que no hay forro, ni MPB.. pero seguro les van a gustar Paris, y con guia special VIP entonces.. estais invitadas !!!

Gulle si voy algún día a Francia, mas que Paris me encantaría pasear por la Costa Azul ... Por su puesto que una parada por el Arco de Triunfo y una visita a un café de Paris no me las podría perder (jeje) ...

Truly, my dear young friends, you are a chosen generation. I hope you will never forget it.
    Gordon B. Hinckley

Contributing User

Si Hebe, era obvio.. France es un chiquito pais, bueno en el viejo continente es bastante grande al lado de los otros, pero comparando con Estados Unidos o paises como Brazil, o Argentina, es muy chiquito.
    Pero hay muchas cosas a hacer, tiene mucha historia: revoluciones, guerras...
    Y Paris es obviamente una vuelta obligada si vienes en France ; Costa Azul, mientras algunas ciudades, puedes encontrar similitudes con otras costas, no hace falta recorrer todo... St Tropez, Monaco, Nice, Cannes son preciosos, Marseille tambien, pero el resto es bastante comun, son ciudad para vacacionar..

Te conto eso, pero si vienes en Europa, y mas que todo en France, te indicare algunos lugares espectaculares, lo prometo !!

Looking forward to it my friend. I know by reference that Paris is a quite spectacular city... Can´t wait to see you there . Maybe Emily, Aline you and I can have a Live (instead of an electronic) Translators' Forum there in Paris... What do you say?

Truly, my dear young friends, you are a chosen generation. I hope you will never forget it.
    Gordon B. Hinckley

Contributing User

I say that it will be dificult to do better as this one ! It's very complete..

Guille, I seriously started to save for my trip to Paris ... When I go, I would like to meet you and personally give you a souvenir from my country to remember me by. You seem to be a very nice and special person. Needless to say that If you ever com down to South America you have a friend here who will be happy to show you around. You are also welcome to stay in my home and taste delicious meals my mom prepares. You might put on some weight, but that can be easily solved with a small diet when you return home, right? (jeje )

Best regards

Gordon B. Hinckley

Contributing User

Oh Hebe, It's so nice to you.. I return you the compliments for sure..Thank you very much, really. I hope I can go one time to take some weight with tasty South American meals !! Oh yeah I need... Well, now I just wait for your visit in France.. I will be the best guide you have ever seen !! yes yes.. Here we go !!

Thank you Gulle !!! meanwhile I have a small request. Maybe you can delight us by sharing with us some of the interesting places you’ve been to in Europe. That will make this thread one of the best and most read threads ever !!!!!! So ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts here comes our favorite tourist guide Guille, taking us in a wonderful trip to wonderful places. Ready for take-off ?

Gordon B. Hinckley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information