+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii

Default Re: Hawaii

How interesting! I would love to visit Hawaii. It's seems to be like a small paradise.

Saludiņos,

Bel

Me too... but I think that right now it's really expensive for me

it was expensive for us back in 2001 already, imagine now...
    Start playing lotto, girls!

Contributing User

I am from there. I was born and raised on Maui which is the second largest of the Hawaiian chain. We do have the most beautiful beaches in the world. What is awesome is driving the coastline and being able to just stop on the side at anytime to jump in the ocean to swim or set a rod and fish. We're talking white sandy beaches with crystal clear blue ocean. Ahh yes it is true that it's quite expensive but it is well worth the cost. To all who haven't been and want to go...do it! You'll love it. If any questions about our Islands I'd love to answer. Have a great day everyone...ALOOOOHA!

Contributing User

Hawaii is very beautiful. Each Island has something which makes it unique. My home is the Island of Maui which is the second largest island in the chain. Maui is nicknamed Garden Isle. We have a saying "Maui No Ka Oi" which translates to "Maui is the best". Not being biased or anything but Maui is the best. We are known for the lush greenery surrounding the island, not to mention the West Maui Mountains, the waterfalls and the mass of crystal clear beaches on black/white sand. If you ever get the chance to visit Hawaii do it...yes it's a little on the expensive side, but well worth it. See you there....Aloooooooha!
    Last edited by brapoza; 09-11-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Forum User

Hi brapoza,

Maui sounds very enchanting. Is there any season in particular that's good to visit?

Contributing User

Ahhhh that's the beauty of Hawaii. We have pretty much the same weather year round. Aside from a little rain here and there at the end of the year it's always sunny with trade winds to keep the heat at bay. So to answer your question any part of the year is the best. And if you are able to, go I promise you will LOVE it!

Forum User

Now it sounds even better! It's definitely on my list to visit.

I know that Kauai is a hot spot for surfing, is it popular in Maui as well?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mvictoria View Post
    I've always wanted to go there, but it's really expensive to travel from South America.
    Has anybody been there? Any island in particular?

Thanks!
    mvictoria!I went to Hawi with my family last month. It was a great experience .We enjoyed a lot. There were outstanding views. You should go there but consult to any trip advisor. They provide information about different packages. Through this way you can save your time and money too.

Banned

I agree with you jbsjohn. At night it presents beautiful scene. There are five active volcanoes Loihi, Kilauea, Mauna Loa, Hualalai and Haleakala. Kilauea is considered one of the most active volcanoes of the world. Mostly people came there just to watch this beauty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information