+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favourite sport

Contributing User

Default Re: Favourite sport

LOL!!! Amayo they will make up for it next game!!

Contributing User

I agree with kvillanueva. Amayo The Dolphins will come back strong at the next game.

Contributing User

amayo, thank you for giving me the explanation of Lacrosse. I definitely want to check it out! I will check out youtube and give you some feedback, first chance I get. Thanks again!

Contributing User

Yay, the NY Giants FINALLY won a game this season whooohooo. Hoping it's the first of many. We are sure struggling this season. But I'm optimistic as we've been down this road before and went all the way to win the Super Bowl. Go Big Blue!

Congrats on your first win for the season!! 1-6 woot!!

Contributing User

LOL. amayo I will take that congrats, thank you very much! I like the look of 1-6 better than 0-7. First win of many....I hope.

Contributing User

Although the dolphins did not win on Sunday, it was a great game. I was able to experience it from the stadium. Granted, for the first 2 quarters I felt I was dying. The heat was unbearable but it was awesome!! There is nothing more exciting and entertaining than a football game, especially at the stadium. I would do it again but once it gets colder And the tail-gaiting... I don't even want to get into that but that I think is one of the best parts of a football game !!!

Congrats on the good game! I think you´ve got the right spirit it´s not about winning or losing it's about having a good time! What is tail-gating?

Contributing User

Tail Gaiting is the best part of the whole experience!! It is done before the games, typically football. I have not been a part of any tail gaiting in regards to other sports. But regardless, it is held in the parking lots. People come with their BBQs, tables, chairs, etc. People make food on the grill, you have people playing different kinds of games like dominoes. You bring beer or whatever it is that you like to drink. People have their music going and basically it's like a hype before the game. It is pretty fun!! It can get out of hand for those that drink way toooooo much. But it is fun. When I have tail gated, my friends have brought tables and we play beer pong and flip cup. We've also brought a grill and made hot dogs and burgers, etc.

So it is legal to bring your own alcohol and get drink in their parking lot?? That sounds phenomenal!! What is beer pong and flip cup??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information