Identify the lexical difficulties when translating into Spanish
Second banking directive: Notification 0f cross-border activities
credit institution name: _____________________________________
country where cross-border service is to be provided: _______________
number activity description
• 1 acceptance 0f deposits and other repayable funds from the public.
• 2 lending, including: Consumer credit; mortgage credit; factoring
(with or without recourse); & financing commercial transactions
• 3 financial leasing.
• 4 money transmission services.
• 5 issuing and administering means 0f payment, including credit cards,
travellers’ cheques and bankers drafts.
• 6 providing guarantees and commitments.
7 trading for own account or for the account 0f customers in:
• (a) money market instruments
• (b) foreign exchange
• (c) financial futures and options
• (d) exchange and int. Rate instruments
• (e) transferable securities.
• 8 partic. In securities issues and provn. Of services related to issues.
• 9 advice to undertakings on capital structure, industrial strategy
related questions and advice and services relating to mergers and
the purchase 0f undertakings.
• 10 money broking.
• 11 portfolio management and advice.
• 12 safekeeping and administration 0f securities
• 13 credit reference services.
• 14 safe custody services.