1) The GP's (General Practitioner) office is called a ...
2)Mum, I've cut my finger! Have you got a ... ?
3) A ... is a doctor who specialises in a certain area of medicine.
4) She's sprained her wrist, so her arm's in a ... at the moment.
5) My mum put ... round my broken arm until we got to the hospital.
6) I went to my ... to ask her for something for my stomach-ache.
Those are the sentences I'm having problems with. The exercise consists of 30 sentences which blanks are to be filled in with words given in a list. Some of the words I think may be right for the sentences above are: sick, GP (General Practitioner), in plaster, a plaster, sling, consultant, and bandage.
Any help will be much appreciated